BusinessWorks – IT support Melbourne
BusinessWorks has over 20 years’ experience in providing a complete range of IT support services and solutions for small to medium sized businesses Melbourne-wide. With a focus on quality customer service, our fully-trained and certified technicians provide a complete, innovative and flexible range of IT service options. Our large client base is diverse and we currently provide managed IT services for clients in many industries.
Quite simply, we can install and maintain your servers, provide network support, server support, cloud computing, computer repairs, laptop repairs and printer repairs in Melbourne. We also provide small business it support including monthly support plans, dedicated server hosting, hosted cloud solutions, network security consulting, disaster recovery, Office 365 deployment and managed IT services for your business.
As we partner with many major brands like Toshiba (Authorised Service Partner), HP (Service One Specialist), Brother (Authorised Warranty Centre), Canon (Authorised Service Agent and Customer care provider), Lenovo (Authorised Warranty Service Provider), Epson (Authorised Repair Agent), ASI (Authorised Repair Agent), Microsoft Certified Partner, Dell, we can provide unbiased, expert advice on product selection and give you the best prices possible.
Our full range of IT services
- Server installation and maintenance
- Professional server and computer support
- Dedicated server hosting
- Network solutions – network service and support
- Network security and management
- IT helpdesk
- Managed IT services or IT support plans for business
- Moving IT Infrastructure
- Preventative IT maintenance
- Home office support and service
- Computer repairs Melbourne
- Laptop repairs and upgrades
- Virus and spyware removal and prevention
- Software troubleshooting and resolution
- Hard disk upgrade and restoration
- Ram upgrade and replacement
- Notebook/laptop screen repair or replacement
- Data migration
- Printer repairs
- Hardware and software sales and configuration
Our Client Profile
Our Clients are mainly small to medium-sized businesses ranging from 5 to 100 employees in diverse industries including Accounting practices, Medical Clinics, Architects and Engineering Firms, Manufacturers, Distribution, Financial Planners, Real Estate, Solicitors, Building & Construction, Human Resource, Travel Agencies, Sports Clinics, Pharmaceutical Manufacture, Project Managers, Aviation Maintenance and so forth. The list is extensive and chances are that we have experience in providing IT support to a business similar to yours.